Sunday, February 28, 2010

My exact feelings - Perfect Song

Karma by Alicia Keys


Weren't you the one who said that you don't want me anymore
And how you need your space and give the keys back to your door
And how I cried and tried and tried to make you stay with me
And still you said your love was gone and that I had to leave
Now you're Talking bout a family
Now you're saying I complete your dreams
Oh
Now you're sayin I'm your everythingYou're confusing meWhat you saying to me, don't play wit me, don't play with me
Cause....

[Chorus:]
What goes around comes around
What goes up must come down
Now who's cryin', desirin' to come back to me
What goes around comes around
What goes up must come down
Now who's cryin, desirin', to come back

I remember when I was sittin home alone
Waitin for you til 3 o'clock in the 'morn
And when you came home you'd always have some sorry excuse
Half explaining to me like I'm just some kind of a fool
I sacrificed the things I wanted just to do things for you
But when it's time to do for me
You never come thru
Now you wanna be up under me
Now you have so much to say to me
Now you wanna make time for me
Whatcha doin to me, you're confusin me
Don't play with me don't play with me
cause

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

I remember when I was sittin home alone
Waitin for you till 3 o'clock in the 'morn
Night after night knowing something goin on
Wasn't long before I be gone
Lord knows it wasn't easy believe me
Never thought you'd be the one that would deceive me
And never do what you're supposed to do
No need to approach me fool, cuz I'm over you

[Repeat Chorus]
Gotta stop trying to come back to me

[Repeat Chorus]
It's called Karma baby and it goes around

6 comments:

Tjun said...

Hai... I am not playing with you... If i play with you, will i do all the things that I've done to make you happy?

No matter how busy am i, I'll sure find time for you. I know you're doing the same as well...

Just because of someday, sometime i say something wrongly... you close off everything ...

For you, it may not be "Just", because the words i use is strong ...

But you know me well, whatever angry words that i say, is only last for that few minutes, after that everything is over, no hard feeling inside me... i am sorry for saying that to you...

Tjun said...

I've said a million of times that i want you, i love you before...

Just because of i say "I don't want you" for one time when i losing out my temper, you treat this as real ...

Hai dear ..., think of it ... think deeply ...

Tjun said...

Chin
我看到了你的歌曲

也了解里面的意思

11:52amChin
但是你懂你这样想。。。

是很偏激的

对, 我是一次又一次的说错话

但是我也同时的在成长着

我的出发点是什么?

都是为你好。。。

不是要赢你

不是要打败你

我做工很忙

没时间陪你

没时间陪你

但是一但我有空, 我就会立刻的找你

你也会推掉你跟朋友的约会来见我

11:58amChin
"Don't play with me don't play with me"

歌曲里写的

我从来都没有玩弄你

一个男人

会离开他的家乡, 远远的跑过来

见你

12:00pmChin
我来这边工作, 最主要的原因就是你

难道这算玩弄你吗?

我不是为了钱来的

你不可以这样污辱我

我的人格从来都不是这样的

我不是跟你说过吗

我是不会做负心人的

Now you wanna be up under me
Now you have so much to say to me
Now you wanna make time for me
Whatcha doin to me, you're confusin me

我没有像歌词所讲的这样

- 现在才要做这些

我一路来都是这样对你的

我一路来都是对你好的

唯一我坏的地方, 就是我生气的时候

为甚么还会让你confuse 呢?

Never thought you'd be the one that would deceive me
And never do what you're supposed to do
No need to approach me fool, cuz I'm over you

歌曲里所写的。。。

我没有这个念头要让你失望。。。

我都跟你求婚了。。。

还会是在玩弄你吗?

Dear, i'll approach you to explain, because you're getting all the facts wrong ...

willson said...

This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this poses some interesting questions!
study abroad

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Christianlouboutinmy.com,the summer is coming,what are you waiting for,just come and go shopping,here are our featured and best-seller christian louboutin products:chanel shoes chanel shoes jimmy choo jimmy choo manolo blahnik manolo blahnik louis vuitton shoes louis vuitton shoes Tory Burch Shoes and so on.