Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weddings

I keep getting wedding invites these days... haha... I'm happy for the couples no doubt, but I'm getting broke as well.. hee


Firstly, there's Weiheng's wedding... I did the make up for her as well...







To view more, you can visit my portfolio blog at http://alet88.livejournal.com


And next I had Clarence Ti's wedding... But NO PICTURE! Haven't got it from Clarence... hahaha...


Then in August, I attended Annie's wedding... And all my wonder colleagues and ex-colleagues...




And Andy Ong's wedding... I have a card photo... but I'm lazy... Maybe I'll post that later... Hahaha...


In October... Ah Boon and Sharon's BIG day! With David, Anthony, Alan, Lai, Cassidy and my darling... heee



Last but not least... Shihui's big day! She was gorgeous... But the picture I have doesn't do justice to it. She was tall, sexy and hot!!! And... It was like are union/gathering for my JC friends... haha... I wonder who is next. :x




Hmmm Looks like I wore my Bonito Chico dresses to all the weddings except Ah Boon's. Should I continue wearing them? hahaha... Oh well... Hope you enjoyed the pictures! =)

No comments: