Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tax Filing

I am actually not suppose to blog at this time because... I'm in the office. haha..

Anyway, I had lunch in because my lunch break was taken up for some maintenance job. And I surfed the net and lunch at the same time.

I realised, I haven't been blogging for such a long time! :D Yes I know I didn't blog for a period of time, but I didn't realised that it's been so long. Anyway, if you're curious to know what I've been up to, I'm still working as an MIS Executive at the same company.

Oh yeah, my title... I didn't receive my tax form yet. Hmmm either that I don't have to fill in. Or... I'm exempted to fill in because my salary hasn't changed for 2 freaking years. (Yeah, I'm looking into better pasture to gaze on. Have 2 recommendations already, but somehow, I like my job here. Oh what the hell right?)

Tax phone lines are busy... busy... busy... Panic Panic Panic... How I know? Yeah, I know I'm suppose to pay tax, I know I'm suppose to have a letter.. But where the hell is mine? And only realised that today is the last day. Grrrrrrrrrrr

hai... I shall end here and think of what to do first.

Blog again... another time... (if I remember)

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Keep up the good work.