Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blabbering...

Ok... Lets post some pictures and let them do the talking...

Taken at one of my assignments for NUS talent quest. My model.. Her Lips not done yet... :D I did for another dancer too... But I didn't take pic with her. :(


Left to Right: Janet, Claire, Chiawling and Me.

They came for a demo which involved me demotrasting how to get instant skin radiance talk. Chiawling was the model. I did a simple plain, natural make up for her too. ;)


I'm in the process of doing up the Beaute Joint website. Be patient with me yah? ;)

1 comment:

ChiliLady said...

Hey. your blog is very interesting! can we link our blogs? please write back in my blog "everyday glamour" ( theres a shoutbox) but if you write a comment- that would be much better!
This would be nice!