Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Updates

Sorry I haven't been updating for more than a month now.

Been really busy with a lot of things. I'll update as much as I can, though I can see from my shoutbox, not many been reading here. :D

Anyway, let me just update you guys with what I'm been busy with. :D

1) I'm busy with my work in the office. Am currently working on a marketing website for my department to let the world know what we're doing. Haha...

2) I'm busy with starting my business. Yup... I'm going to start a home freelance business. As most of you know, I've learn make up and facial and have been updating myself every possible opportunity. :) I'm going to start giving these services at good rates. :)

I'll let you know if I have come up with a website. :)

3) I'm also partly training to teach these skills to the public in a school, Hana, at Chinatown plaza. Do come and support yah?

That's all from me now!

HAPPY 2007 Everyone!

No comments: