Thursday, May 25, 2006

What went wrong?

Here I am, tearing at the blog of other happy girls. All I want is love and mutual understand. Stop angering at me or fake angering at me.

I've already plan for the future. I want to look good on that special day. I want flawless skin, shapelier body and good health. Classes do not end earlier, but I want to try to rush things.

Why time is never enough? By the time I reach home, it's almost 11.30pm. Just because I said, "You are so bad", and the child's saying, "Don't want you then you know" it all wraps up a relationship?

Sometimes I wish there's more time for me to do everything. But no... time is NEVER enough. People says, "I don't have time to exercise". This saying is true, given the kind of schedule I have. I really don't have the time in the day. So, I wake up at 6am to jog for fitness. I really don't want to put anymore nonsense saying in my head. It has enough. Already I don't have sleep. I don't want to think about this.

I'm waiting for a time where I can spend a loving lovely time at Redang like some enjoyed. Sounds romantic...

2 comments:

cherish-her said...

What happened?

nosthegametoo said...

I'm doing a better job of making time for the things that are important to me.

I doubt that we ever find restful or romantic peace, I think we just pursue happiness.

Sometimes we smile, sometimes not.

Either way, I'd rather smile and cry.