Friday, March 10, 2006

Feeling all energetic!

Oh, I made a mistake in the previous post, there are 5 murders in a row. :S I've mentioned 3 in the last entry. The other 2 is actually 2 in 1. :( This man killed his China wife who is 7 months pregnant. Sad huh... Anyway... All the cases have been solve within a few days.

PHEW! 2 consecutive days of exercising! My legs are pretty sore now. Haha... I went jogging on Wednesday for 20 mins only. Enough to KILL. Hahaha... Yesterday morning woke up at 6.50am to do 200 crunches, 20 push ups and 30 squats, 20 mins of hula hoop. Jogged for 20 min, 75 crunches, 10 push ups and 20 squats in the evening. Woke up this morning at 6.40. Did 100 crunches, 40 squats, 20 push ups and 20 mins of hula hoop. My body is feeling all sore now. Haha.. but I'm feeling all awake! Woo hoo! I think I will continue this healthy lifestyle.

I wonder if it's healthy. :P

1 comment:

valkylie said...

u make me feel so gulity abt not doing much excerise.. i better start doing some...