Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dreaming...

This morning feeling little happy...
I had thoughts about us going to Wild Wild Wet together and doing the things we always do as one.
I saw us going everywhere in Melbourne together and always laughing, smiling, holding and were so loving.
I saw us going around your country together as happily.
I saw us going around Singapore and spending time at home happily.

Then Daddy came in. Then I woke up. Then I realised I was dreaming. I cannot stop thinking about you. I wish there can be a way to cultivate a little more faith and trust in me. I don' want to dream anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any relationship, every relationship, is based on trust.

if one cannot trust one's partner, esp in a relationship like yours, don't you feel you're being taken for a ride?