Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bah...

I haven't been jogging on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday... Guilty guilty guilty now.. :S
Still did the 200 crunches, 30 squats, 20 pushes ups and some hula hoops on Sunday and Monday. Don't whether can remedy the lag or not. :P

Anyway, I had a fun filled weekend! Meet up with my poly girls on Sat for Marlisa's engagement party. Marlisa was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. And Cuilin was so HOOOOOOOOOOOT HOTHOTTTTTTTTTTTT. :D We headed to Taka for dinner where we met Sishi... Had a good dinner and had a really good time chatting. You know, girls talk. :D

Tried going to the IT show on Sunday but when Chewpeng and I got to the bridge leading to Suntec, there was a JAM! Human JAM! And it wasn't moving. :S So... We ended up at Sim Lim Sq and got the stuff Chewpeng needed. After which we went to do some "shopping". :D I don't think I can really say it here. But anyway, I ended up seeing things that I like! Am now thinking about going back to actually buy them. :P We did a lot of things lar, like dinner and looking at beauty products. :D What to do when you have 2 girls shopping together. :D

I love it, like an all girls weekend. Hopefully I will be able to job tonight! :P

3 comments: