Friday, February 17, 2006

Roses

Got this off someone's blog. :) Sorry if you don't like me taking it, but I just simply want to keep it and share it with everyone. I hope someone reads this and give me the appropriate number of roses. :D Dearie........ THAT"S A HINT TO YOU. If you read this lar. hehe...

Here it goes:...

A single stalk of rose - "Love at first sight" or "I still love you"

A single rose (any colour) - "Simplicity & gratitude"

3 roses - "I love you"

7 roses - "I'm infatuated with you"

9 roses - "We'll be together forever"

10 roses - "You are perfect"

11 roses - "You are My Treasured One"-

12 roses - "Be mine!"

13 roses - "Friends forever"

15 roses - "I'm truly sorry"

20 roses - "I'm truly sincere towards you"

21 roses - "I'm dedicated to you"

24 roses - "Forever yours"

25 roses - "Congratulations"

36 roses - "Remembering our romantic times"

40 roses - "My genuine love for you"

50 roses - Unconditional love

99 roses - "I will love you all the days of my life"

101 roses - "I'm completely devoted to you"

108 roses - "Will you marry me?"

999 roses - "I love you till the end of time"

No comments: