Thursday, February 09, 2006

I shall just leave the title blank. Don't know what title to put also.

I'm just feeling depressed today. Seems like whatever I do is NEVER right or make my parents happy. In a way, I'm feeling useless and stupid.

At work, I feel so DARN dumb. :( Seems like I'm a very slow programmer compared to the other programmer in the team.

Seems like I didn't regain any confidence at all over these years. The fear of losing and failing is still there. :(

On the bright side, Dearie is coming over this weekend to spend an early valentine. Well, that's my happy thoughts and something that makes me feel good.

2 comments:

jelly said...

gan ba teh =p tjun tjun got miss me or not ? wakakaka eppy cny and valentine kisses wit u and tjun tjun wakaka

matthewbencon60869177 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com