Friday, February 24, 2006

Diet day 2 and 3

I guess it's so good so far without starving myself. Had vegterian beehoon with veggies and fish slice soup for lunch on Wed and Thurs respectively.

Did routines of 200 crunches, 30 push ups and 30 squats on Wed, 200 crunches, 30 push ups and 40 squats yesterday. Haha... Did these and made me a little tired. :S haha... I thought a few more times of routines I should be able to do the routines together with swim or run(which I planned lar.. haha) I wish I'm one of those who have high metabolism rate to burn all the fats and stay slim and sexy. hehe...

However, life is short. Spend a great dinner with my mom last night. Didn't eat till the brim though. We shared a bowl of "La mien", steam fish, veggies and steam dumplings. Not bad huh. And the food was good. You know those from Crystal Jade? Yeah, that one. All the portions were small and shared between my mom and I.

Am going out with my mom again tonight, to a company's dinner which she is invited to. I think it would be quite fun... The theme is Retro, and the DJ and host is Venetta Lopez of Class 95.

No comments: