Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Time to count blessings

I had a bad day yesterday. I was reaching my limits. On the verge of a breakdown/outburst. I only told 3 people (Mom, Dearie and Marcus - Coz you were online and poor you. Haha..) about it. And they were so supportive. Mommy and Dearie were always there for me and comforting me despite the distance. Marcus, yeah, my poly friend who is going to get married next year! Date date!!!

I should start counting my blessings. These wonderful people in my life, despite shitty people who just don't want to make things any easier for me. Maybe I shouldn't think too much at. I keep thinking for other people, but do they ever think about me? Hmmm...

I guess you can tell from my previous entries, I've been having a bad time all along. Made me think about all the things that I didn't achieve in the past and I don't want it to happen when I'm in the uni. I'm now more relax and calm. Able to think properly now. Am going to start polishing up my last assignment. Yes I know I said that I've finished it, but I want to make it better! :) After which I'm going to start on the server and reprogramming. Sighz and ARGH!... Life goes on...

Dearie... and counting down to the days that I'm going to meet you. I'll spare the talks to you on the phone. Hee... You always make my day despite all the downs I had during the day. I guess the song goes... "You light up my life"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a outstanding blog here! I will certainly recommend your blog to my colleagues ! I have an health news letter site. It just about handles everything that relates to health news letter material. If you can make the time, please come and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Microsoft settles RealNetworks dispute for $761 mil
Microsoft Corp. said Tuesday it will pay RealNetworks Inc. $761 million to resolve their disputes, including a lawsuit that accused the world's largest software maker of using its dominance in operating systems ...
Take a look at my 'single dad' related site. It can be found here single dad.

Wishing you every success with your own site.