Saturday, October 01, 2005

I lost an ex poly classmate

Yes, a cheeky boy named Alvin Leow, who is loved by his classmates, who is always joking around and cracking jokes is diagnosed with brain tumour and is brain dead. No one knows how did it happened. I'm totally upset by the news but there is nothing I can do. I'm almost in tears but I cannot do that! If not I can't save myself from the projects that are going to be dued!

On the other hand, I'm totally stressed up with completing my programming. So close to debugging the bugs but yet can't complete it. It's an industrial project just in case you don't know. It's suppose to be workable and usable for everyone to use. It's an ecommerce website.

And I got another research paper due on Monday. The same day as the above project is up for its final presentation. Stressedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... :(

I guess that explains why I haven't been blogging. Luckily Mom is here to keep me company. So happy that she is here to give me her support.

Will blog soon with I'm free.

No comments: