Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Everything's wrong...

Everything went today...

I fell sick. As if I know I was going to fall sick today. Having a flu now. Got a BIG NAGGING from my mom because I went out for dinner last night with my group mates after our final presentation on Monday. It's like I cannot go out for dinner? I didn't even go anywhere else. We came to my place after dinner. Is that wrong too? We didn't even go and chill. What's the problem with that? I don't understand at all. And now I'm sick just because I went for dinner last night and not resting? GEES! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Not only that, it's like I'm doing everything wrong... Even some people agree with my mom.
Fine. I will sleep at 10pm tonight. I'm sick. I got a flu. I'm tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a pretty cool blog here another one of my favourites is a work from home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

I'll be back soon, I think blogs are really cool. So many people and so many lives, gotta love it. Anyways, keep it up, see you soon :)