Monday, September 12, 2005

Polytechnic friends

Ok... I got to make more apologises haha...
Ok, I shall name all of you then.. Due to busy schedules, I will name all based on where I know you people...

And the list continues...

NYP.. those who made life interesting and never boring despite the boring subjects are...

During my final year during FYPJ... In the same room, I had Kam, TJ, Teck Wei, Guo Liang, Janelle(Chui Han) and Yvonne! My project was so boring and don't know what I was doing, but the room is always filled with laughter and fun stuff... Remember lunch? Seems like everyone got my influence of eating sandwiches. Haha... And Kam! You finally learn salsa! After so long... hehe... And when is your invitation card? Hmmm Am I in your list in the first place? Haha... Don't worry... I got your HONG BAO covered! After what you told me about the market rate... Hehehe...

There's Weiheng!!! My good buddy! Heee... Always giving me medicinal hugs any time of the day! Well, there's also Jolene too! Hmmm

Now, lets see... before I went to FYPJ, I was doing my attachment at NCS. And I got to know May, Joanne? Basically, my life at NCS was quite boring. I was quite detached from the rest. Sobz... Was posted to MOE instead. Sit there everyday doing VB scripts. Ah.. that's not the point... And I discovered May got a HUGE APPETITE. Haha... Oh, while I was posted to MOE, I often meet Jeremia for lunch. Thank goodness you're somewhere near MOE. If not I could just fall DEAD. :D

Hmmm... Then came the studying period... You know what? I don't remember everyone who is in my class. But you know who you are ok? Heeeeeeeeeee.... My project group members... Marcus Li!!! When are you getting married ah? Your girlfriend turn 21 yet? Coz I remember you saying something... hehe... Then there's Jeremia once again! Haslinda the blur queen but forever soooo cute! Lets see who I can remember from my class ok? There was Lia, Fiona, Mastura, Xuewan, Corine, Sin yi, Timothy, Alvin Wu. Ah... Forgive me... Tell me and I will update this entry. GRRRR... *long day in school lah*

During orientation period... I know who my real friends from poly are too... Helen, Alex, Dunlin, Sin Yee, Gary, Siva, Wahyu, Sameer, Yanting, Chard, Hong Wei, Marc, KC, Bernice, Farihah and Sharon who just got married! Of course, not forgetting Qiyou! :) I'm sure there are more, but I just can't remember at this point of time! :S And there are those who were nice to add me into their friendster list are Gen, Nigel, Weiliang.

There are seniors who bothered to add me in friendsters are Eddy, Cheryl, and Jane who gave me a hug at Chinny's birthday! :D

There's my juniors as well... Namely Adeline, Hanis, May, Eugene, James, Aloysius. I think I've spoke to Adeline, Hanis and Aloysius more than the rest? :D

Of course my dearest class DIT 0106! The girls! Cuilin, Sishi, Yanying, Marlisa, Shirley and Ivy! and the guys... You Cheng, Fashel, Vernon, Christon, Jun hao, Terry, Alvin, Alex, Denise, Kia Siang, Vincent. There are the people from the next class because we always have lab together... So I got to know Geraldine, Angela, Angeline, Gary Lim and Haslinda? Can't remember all........ :S haha...

All these amazing people, you're just a great bunch. Always very happy... Kam! Dinner! :D Marcus! You too! LOLz...

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo Hires Journalist to Report on Wars
SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Yahoo , in its first big move into original online video programming, is betting that war and conflict will lure new viewers.
This is a terrific blog!

We have a 3d home design related site that you should see sometime to learn what's going on in the 3d home design world... look forward to your visit!