Monday, September 05, 2005

Life continues

I don't know if it's a new chapter. Things are back to rosy once more. I like things the way it is now and I hope it would last forever. I've been thinking about going for a holiday with my special one at the end of the year. Be united as one and appreciate everything that has happen. The past is not something to dwell on. It's not good. It's tiring to repeat saying everything. Things have to move on too... I don't want to look back. I want to look forward.

I will be graduating end of the year. No matter what I'm going home. I need to see my grandmother. She's getting old and is very sick. So many things to do but yet I have no time for all of them. I don't even have time for myself. I myself am recovering for my physical illness and mental stress.

Goal now is, finish my programming, finish my stupid assignments. Do well for exams and get High Distinctions (HD - Head Damage) if possible.

I learnt that life has many questions to be answered. When I answered them with a firm and repeating answer, my answer will always be that. But when I'm just not answering you properly, it just means that I'm confused and I am mentally tortured.

My friends (both in Aussie and Singapore), I miss you all. Forgive me for not chatting much. Too much pressure from both home and school. Sometimes I'm so mentally tortured. I do find comfort with my friends here in Aussie more. Because they are here. But doesn't mean that I do not treasure the friendship I have back home. I do. I need to catch up with every single one of you! I need to go shopping soon! I haven't been to fashion shopping for 8 months!

I wanna go home and see you dear. I love you no matter what you said. Don't ask me why. Your hugs are always so comforting, loving and warm. Our friends can see that, our actions never lie to our friends. You make the cold days warm, you filled up all the empty spaces in me. I want you to feel the same way too.

Life continues.

No comments: