Friday, July 15, 2005

Went to Soong Fee's blog and came across this site, http://jobpredictor.com/ And it tells me:

"Alethea, Your ideal job is a Chef."

"Lihui, Your ideal job is a Trained Assassin. "

"Alethea Ng, Your ideal job is a Lap Dancer." (What's a Lap Dancer?)

"Ng Lihui, Your ideal job is a Muppet Impersonator. "

"Ng Lihui Alethea, Your ideal job is a Playing for a soccor team. " (And I hate playing soccer)

"Alethea Ng Lihui, Your ideal job is a Playing for a soccor team. "

Haha... Stupid... Tell me which of these fit me?

Received my results. Not what I wanted. Have 2 distinctions and passed the other ubject. I really wanted a high distinction. :( And Daddy is pressing me to do honours again. Don't know if I'm up to it. Sighz...

Other then that, life's been good to me! Except that I'm lazy to do my work. :P

1 comment:

chinfee said...

a "LAP DANCER" dances when doing laps..
eg. Lap Time - how long you take to run/jog/swim a lap!

yup yup! heeeeee