Friday, July 29, 2005

Roller coaster

It has been a bizzard week for me. A lot of ups and downs. I guess there were more downs due to the opening of school. Been a little down, but have picked up myself with a lot of help from my mom. And of course my supportive Dearie who is already vex with the Masters Program. :)

Can you imagine that I already know all the assignment details to be done this semester? gees... I really don't know how. The worst part of that my Industrial Experience Project is really scaring me. I'm so scared of this project. I'm so scared that I cannot complete it in time. All the programming are now on hold because my group member and I are stuck. Especially implementing Paypal into the system and doing backup database. So many problems and yet we cannot get our supervisor to meet us to discuss the problems. Why is it so difficult to choose a time that my group gave and give us a time that is way out of my group's availability to meet up? Sighz, I hope nothing crops up on Monday's meeting. I hope everything will be settled by then.

I think everyone knows that the new Harry Potter book is out. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Ok, I admit I don't really read story books though I very much would like to. Am too lazy, or should I put it in a nicer way that I'm just too busy. But hey! I do read the newspapers. :) *big smile*

From what Wanxin told me, Dumbledore died in the story and that Snape is actually Voldermont's follower. Well, I'm not sure, but I read from this website Dumbledorei s not Dead
that that is not true. It's in fact Dumbledore asked Snape to do so. Oh well, I do read, but don't feel like carry on reading. Got a lot of other things to do. Haha... So update me about this yah? keke Oh, found this website too... http://www.wizardingworld.com/ Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lemon Grass Princess said...

hey same sentiments on the harry potter book as well! Anyway, we never know right. The author said that she already sort of thought out of an ending for the last book. I cant wait for it to be out, but hopefully i wun have to wait for 2 years! Hee!

Wanxin