Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today... Lets see

Today was pretty boring.. As said before, I'm not really feeling well... I don't know the reason.

Anyway, evening was pretty nice... Dearie cooked dinner all by himself without any of my help! Well, I only cooked the rice. hehe... He cooked soy, honey chicken with garlic and stir fry veggies. I wasn't allow to help at all! I was ordered to go upstairs to the room and wait for him to finish cooking. Hee... Dinner was tasty with love. Of course, I washed up the dishes and whatever mess there is made by the Iron Chef. Hee...

Am now so tired... Doing just the interface of my programming. sheesh, I really don't know how I'm going to finish my assignment. Give me strength...........

2 comments:

Boon said...

URGgH~

Anonymous said...

ohh tjun tjun darling cook ark, so lovely, wish i could eat his food ;p~~ so lovely jejejje ;p~