Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm feeling quite happy today...

Why am I blogging when I'm suppose to be studying? I'm taking a break lah. Waiting for Dearie to come home have dinner with me.. Hmmm...

Hee... Oh, I didn't mention that cute little Heidi knocked my door and scratch the carpet outside my room on Monday? hee.. It was like she wanted to dig a hole and come into my room. So cute... She's such a dear... So adorably naughty. Hehe... Just now housemate happen to leave their room door open and I needed to go to the toilet, so I opened the door... And little Heidi came dashing into my room! Sheesh, I managed to stop her in time. Did what I had to do in the toilet, and she was outside waiting for me! Oh my goodness.... And when I opened my room door, she just dashed in! And walk here and there, don't know looking for what thing. Came to disturb me for a while... I don't know, but I think I kinda like her! Hehe.. see her cute face, and her tail is always wagging so fast and always up! But the only thing is she still likes to BITE ME!

Went to Uni with Dearie. He had to go for group meeting, to finish up their project. They will be having their final presentation on Monday. Working so hard... Oh well, at least when he comes home later, he will be enjoying a nice hot Bak Kut Teh. Hee... Cooked and boiled with love. Oh, why I went to Uni? I went to collect my assignment. Quite happy.. Got a HD(High Distinction) for my assignment. To think that I wouldn't score for it. Hee... But I think I screwed up the paper. sighz... :(

Came home... had my simple lunch. Ate an avocado with some honey. Yummy... Oh well... Watched a little TV and headed to read some notes.. Chatted with Liza, my IE (industrial experience) groupmate who is good in programming.. hehe. *Time for explotation!* hehe. Then found out that we need to finish all the codings that we had planned by 29 June. Sighz.. and need to do a lot of testing documents. ARGH! So much to do even after the exams. Sighz.. Sobz.. I wanna cry....

I'm quite lost about whether I should do honours. Half me say want to do(for paper and parents and for myself, self achievement, may not want to do Masters at the end of the day) and the other half say don't want to do (coz bf not doing, don't like Melbourne, SIAN of IT already, have plans to do Masters) Sighz.. This thought is quite sian... Oh well... Not to dampen my mood. I'm happy today. Got some mood to study.. which is good! hee...

One of my good friends just left for Singapore from Perth. I'm sure she will be enjoying soooo much when she touch down. sighz..

I miss home.. I miss you all my dear friends.......

4 comments:

biaoda said...

when you coming back ah?

Alethea said...

In Dec... :( at the mean time, you shall talk to me here or in MSN. Hehe...

biaoda said...

dec?? wah biangz.. =( talk to you here? damn boring sia...

Alethea said...

Then in MSN lor.. heeee