Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Heidi Heidi...

It's been 2 days since the exams ended. And I'm just don't know what to do with my project. Reading the programming codes of another programmer. Sighz, quite hard quite hard... Still analysing and research on how to implement Paypal into my project. Just in case you don't know, my project is about Spy stuff for Kids. Yeah, it's a fun kiddy page as well as an ecommerce site where you can purchase spy toys for yourself/kids... So, of all things, I have to be in-charge of the e-commerce part. I should have taken just to Add, Update, Delete and View objects. Much easier.. Haha.. Oh well, I cannot be so bad to let those who didn't learn the language to do what I'm doing right? They will need some time to learn the language. Oh, I have already learnt the language and have been studying IT for almost 4 years now... BLEAH... I can do it! BLEAH... :P

Right, enough of whining and complains. LOLz... Back to Heidi... Kam... I shall now explain why Heidi is getting NAUGHTIER and NAUGHTIER...

I guess by now you know Heidi likes to bite me. Most of the time, because of the cold weather, I wear long sleeves and pants. So, when Heidi bites me, she will just bite my clothes and not my meat. But now... No...... If she knows that she's just biting your clothes, she will open her mouth again to bite your clothes and your flesh together! Yah.. Her mouth is THAT BIG now. Gees... Quite painful.. I mean, it's not so pain until you wanna cry, but it's that kind of pain that irritates you. Annoying sometimes. I will forgive her, since she's only a puppy.... Can hear her whining everyday when she's awake and locked up in my housemates room... Oh well...

Nevertheless, I like the attention that Heidi gives. haha.. That's all from me for now about Heidi...

I have been thinking about some things these days too. but too lazy to type them all out.. Haaa. See how lah, maybe I will write that soon.. Oh! I wrote that I will write about them in my previous entry... Heee... See how lah. :p

P.S The STUPID AUSSIE IMMIGRATION OFFICERS STOLE MY "TAU SAR PIA"!!! Sobz sobz....

2 comments:

andrew said...

yeah, those darn sniffer dogs at Tullamarine airport... next time try sprinkling bit of pepper powder on your luggage... drives them crazy

Alethea said...

Haha... Neh.. It wouldn't work because in Aussie, you have to declare the food you bring in. I guess they knew the Tau Sar Pia are delicious! So they just confiscated it and say that it's not allowed in Aussie for their own enjoyment! *angry face*