Monday, June 06, 2005

eXams are SO near...

I finally handed in my last assignment. It's a part 2 of the assignment which I did all by myself. The PHP one.. the Programming one... This time, the programming language used is ASP.NET... And I did it ALL by myself AGAIN. Had a little help from dearie when I got stuck.

I don't know if I can call myself a programmer... I'm not like my dearie who sits in front of the computer everyday and program. :S Oh well... I do hope that I will get a distinction for this assignment anyway... Oh... I got a High distinction for that PHP assignment.. YEah... hee..

Didn't feel like doing anything today... So... I just cooked a decent meal. Stir fry veggies with fish cake and black pepper chicken. But ended up I didn't have the appettite to eat. Dear ate. Had headaches and took 2 panadols and fell asleep... Until....

Dearie woke me up and said that he was hungry. Hehe... and it was already 7.30pm. We had left over from lunch.. So, I just went to buy chicken snizel box for dearie, and I had the veggies and black pepper chicken.

Kept the laundry, fold the laundry, watched dearie taking his night nap (he got exams tomorrow) and I just organised my subject notes... And now.... I'm suppose to be studying but I'm just feeling SOOOO lethaaaaaaaargic.................. Tired.... lazy... wanna sleep... Think I'm having gastric again.. coz didn't eat lunch... :(

BLEAH..... exam starts on 13 June, then 14 and last paper on 20. can't wait for exams to end....

No comments: