Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm just feeling low...

It's another day where I feel so low. I wish I'm prettier so that someone wouldn't say, "What to do... My gf is not pretty so I got to look at other girls." Or like wondering why his gf cannot be pretty one when he sees other girl in the streets.

An advice to all, sometimes it is good to set yourself a standard to find your partner instead of getting together and later tell her that she is not pretty and asking her to be pretty. Tell me which girl don't want to be pretty. That is totally crazy. Even the ugliest girl in the world would know that she is ugly and not want to make herself even uglier. But why do some girls who are not so pretty have bfs and those who are pretty have no bfs leh? Can tell me?

Can someone teach me how to get rid of chicken pox scars? I don't know what kind of scar I'm having. I tried everything. I'm feeling so much in tears. I want to be in my own world for once. To be pampered with everything I want and not feeling guilty about anything.

On the brighter side, I paid for a small smoothie in uni today. But the cashier decided to give me a big one. Sheesh.. He said, "Never mind. They're the same price. It's bonus for you." I'm like wow.. Thank you. I wonder why...

Oh well, I can't type anymore. I'm so depressed. I got so much coding to do. not that I don't know how to do, but I'm feeling lazy. :( sighz....

2 comments:

Lemon Grass Princess said...

i have only a word to describe the guy who choose that sentence as an excuse to look at other girls: bastard.

chinfee said...

i agree.. sigh. alet, i dont know why you bother to put up with it.