Thursday, May 12, 2005

I cooked Nasi Lemak yesterday!

Don't be wow too fast. It wasn't very nice. My nasi lemak had too much pandan flavour. I guess if the next time I cook it, it would be much nicer. Hee.........

Oh I cooked sambal ikan bilis as well! It was not too bad, but it was TOO HOT!~ Since it was so hot, I added more sugar to ease the spiciness. But to became too sweet! ARGH! But it was still edible...

Just now I went to the Asian Grocery to buy some secret ingredient. And I added it to the ikan bilis. It's now so YUMMY! No longer hot nor sweet. Just nice............... Heeeee.... OH well.... I can now say that I konw how to cook Sambal Ikan Bilis! :P

My next mission will be to cook nice sambal blacan kang kong. Heee..... *Don't start drooling!* LOLz....

Sheesh, ever since I handed in my php assignment (the one that I had been so stressed with, the programming assignment that I did all by myself), I don't feel like starting any other assignment! GOSH! Help! I have 2 assignments due in 2 weeks. On the same day! ARGH! And another assignment due in 3 weeks time. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill me...... :S And not forgetting that I have my Industrial Experience project. Shit lah.... How to survive.... I need some kind of theraphy! I need to go shopping now! I wanna go and play! I wanna eat durians! BLEAH...

I'm just feeling gila already..... :S

No comments: