Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm just feeling so pissed.

Sighz, I don't know if I'm really feel pissed or I am just having one of those mood swings.

Lets see what are the things that triggered my pissness...

Firstly, the washing machine in my house. The weather forecast these days were a few showers in the early morning. So I didn't wash my clothes and let them piling up. I'm out of jeans to wear, and dearie has our of pants and tee shirts to wear. The only thing I managed to wash are our underwears because I have a clothes rack which I can put in my room and use the heater to dry it up. The day before yesterday, my housemates put their clothes into the washing machine. This indicated that they wanted to wash their clothes right? I'm like.. Ok... And they on the machine yesterday morning to wash their clothes. And I was off to school. When I came home in the afternoon, knowing that one of them was at home, I didn't bother to check if the machine was free. I knew that their clothes were still in the machine because there was no clothes hanging in the garden big clothes rack. I couldn't be bothered because I had to prepare for the next tutorial. I attended tutorial and went to a advanced Java lecture with Dearie. When I was having dinner with Dearie, we both agreed that we must wash our clothes that night. And when we came back, the clothes were still not hang. And what the..... PIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH... This is not the first time they did it somemore. Talk about being fairness... I'm already so impartial. Moreover, the fridge space are mostly invaded by them. Wash the dishes already, don't clear the sink and don't clean the table. Haaaa.. Ok... Sometimes they mop the floor and clear the rubbish (but not the recyled stuff). I do mop the floor when I'm free lah... and clear the rubbish and always clearing the recycled stuff. Bleah... Ok.. I'm full of complains...

Secondly, I'm just so pissed with my assignment results. I'm doing a management subject and I had in total of 4 essays to write about, given a scenario, how am I going to do about it in a management point of view. Fine, I did write some technical things, but I did write management things too! And I scored like SHIT. Sighz... I'm just so demoralised.

Thirdly, there's so many assignments to do and yet so little time. I still sleep like I do (beauty regeneration). Hai, I just have to put in all my effort when I'm doing my work. Which is pretty difficult at the moment. Sighz... Lets see, I have a functional specification to do by this week. Another management essay due next tuesday. Web interface technology due next Friday (programming). And my industrial experience group is suppose to show our client an alpha version of the program by this week, but we're trying to extend to show by next week.

The only thing that is calming me down it my dearie who has been so supportive and knowing my situation. I know I didn't talk about this to my friends, coz they are just as busy as I am. Oh well... Trying to breathe as always...

No comments: