Saturday, March 05, 2005

Scar face...

I hate myself...

Why did I swim?
Why did I play basketball?
Why did I do long distance running?
Why did I do things to strengthen my arms?
Why did I do all these things when I was young?
Now all those muscles have turned to fats... Now...
Why am I so fat?
Why do I have chicken pox so late and have the hormounes changes so late?
Those cause all the scars! Grrr... Now...
Why am I so ugly?
And I have stupid excess eye lids on my right eyes. ARGH! I hate it... I hate myself...

Why do I have asthma?
That causes ecezma which cause my hands to be dry and crack and rough.

Why do I not have what a normal girl have?
Smooth hands, no muscles, no scars.
Sighz... What have I done? Do you think I really want all those? Sighz...
What do I have that's good? I'm not good at anything at all. Sighz. I'm probably the saddest girl now...
I just want to be me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dear girl......
why you like that
you're a beautiful person.

physical attributes last only for so long. If you have to, just do the best you can, and you're not letting anyone down.