Friday, February 04, 2005

My little heart is sad, broken and sore...

Well, for all my friends in Singapore who heard about the thunderstorms in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, Ok.......... I have no idea that there was a storm. I don't have a TV in my new house. The uni haven't been selling the newspaper cards for free newspapers everyday. Oh well, so I'm pretty out of touch of the latest news. But I can tell you that the latest news for me here in Melbourne.

I have officially moved to my new house. It's a double story town house. Staying with my boyfriend in the same room. But our room is still in a mess coz I don't have time to pack my stuff. The weather has been freaky and been raining non-stop. The weather feels like spring. No, spring is not warm at all. It's cold and wet. Forgive me if I haven't been able to chat with any of you guys online. That's because I don't have a phone connection and no Internet access. At the moment, I'm using the uni's lab to access my emails and blogging and if you guys are online, I will be on web messenger.

Maybe some of you are wondering why my title is that? Well, I'm feeling that. I'm so vexed up and having so many mixed feelings. I love my boyfriend so much. But there are somethings that I don't know. He was so honest that I become so hurt. I really don't know what I have done to deserve this. I'm told to wait for a year and he will come and look for me in Singapore. And during this year, he wants to make more "friends".

I'm totally messed up. I want to finish my Bachelor ASAP. I want to get out of Melbourne soon. I cannot stand the weather here. I cannot stand the life here. I miss my mother. I miss my father. I miss my friends who are ever so faithful to me during times of trouble. I always feel myself always in tears. I'm living in pain. My heart is totally sore and hurt.

I'm just wondering if there is anything wrong with me? Am I petty? Am I too possesive? Am I too not good enough? Or maybe I'm fat, ugly and short. Or maybe........... I'm just another dumbass girl....

3 comments:

Lemon Grass Princess said...

Hey alethea, dun think s much... Gt to know wat happened from you just now. All i wan to say that if anything gets you down, you always have your family, your friends and of course me. I always be there for you. OKay? Take care!

valkylie said...

hey sweetie, dunno wat happen to you but u're not watever u say abt urself.. talk to me next time u're online... dun think too much... love ya...

Young Conqueror said...

comeon! there is more hope in this world than that boyfriend of yours. i think he's not good enough for you! the saying goes, a faithful man is a good man. oh man, dump him like hot cakes if he can't be make up his mind. u are too precious to be taken for granted!