Friday, February 11, 2005

CNY in Melbourne...

Sigh... I have so much to say but I don't know how to say it here. Well, I had a reunion dinner with bf. He cooked chilli crab, abalone soup and veggies. Then he played Halo and we had a romantic time at home.

Our house is still in a mess. Sighz, really no chinese new year sprit here. I must say that this Chinese New Year is the most depressing one for me. I can't seem to get over what happened yet. It happened not too long ago, and I'm constantly being reminded of it indirectly. I'm such a dumbass. I can't concentrate and contribute to my project team 100%. What the F*** am I doing???? I'm not like that normally. To make things worse, I'm the team leader too. What the hell am I doing... I'm suppose to be studying and enjoying myself.

Well, on CNY, I had lessons! So interesting eh? haha... Anyway, after lessons, we just couldn't get out of our stupid project. Anyway, we tried to make it a little merrier by going out with my project group mates. I mean, it was nice having a meal with them. Oh.. Did I mention that we didn't have lunch? We had lunch cum dinner. LOLz... We're so busy until we got no time to eat! Sheesh... We had roast pork, pork ribs, veggies and claypot. Not bad...

Hai, as you can see, I have no mood to write my blog proper. Forgive me. I'm now currently working on my project which is giving me so much problem. Sighz.... Oh well, adious for now. :S

No comments: