Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's a brand new year...

Right.. I know I'm late by 5 days.... But anyway, just to get my first blog of the year going...

I had my first lesson today, yeah, summer school started today. Was pretty boring... but I met new friends. ITPM is all about project team work. Kinda worried about this module, seems like everyone in the group hates programming. Haha.. Not to mention that my group members are all girls.. Oh well, they all seems very nice, and friendly of course. It would be interesting to work with them. I hope all goes well...

Oh, mom cook a nice lunch for me today. Though I only came home at 3pm to eat it. Had soup and french beans. The soup was boiled with dried scallops, shitake mushrooms, chicken and pork. Was delicious.. But ate too much, coz mom always cooked too much... hahaha...

Ok, for the past few days since I got to Melbourne, was mainly spending time to catch up on my sleep and to bring my mom around Melbourne City. So far, I only brought mom to Chinatown and wondered around Swanson Street aimlessly. We bought a can of abalone for my chinese new year that I'm going to be spending here, of course share it with my dearest DARLING (Oh I miss him so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooo much). We bought 2 packet of nougats too. Brought mom to get some undies as well.. haha.. shall not explain why we went to get that. :P. Yeah... that was about it. The rest of the time was spend on eating, buying groceries, packing my room and sleeping. Oh.. Did I mention on Monday, the day that I brought my mom to Chinatown, we went to a chinese restaurant and ate Peking Duck, veggies and some dim sums? YUCKs.. don't go there.. Not nice one.. The name of the restaurant? King Bo. BLEAH... Waste my mother's money... Hmph...

Oh.. My mom and I planned to go to the Great Ocean Road this coming Saturday... I guess that's all from me for now... I will write about what happened last year in my next blog...

No comments: