Monday, January 10, 2005

23 Dec...

alright.. finally I'm sitting down... hmm not sitting down, but lying on my bed and typing my blog for 23 Dec. Why such an odd date? Or why should I write something about the past? Well, I felt that it was a nice day to remember.

I don't really remembered what happened in the day. But the most important thing that day was, I prepared dinner for my best friend Wanxin. She came over for an early christmas dinner. I made chicken chop and my own wedges and veggies. Sheesh, she don't eat brocollis. Darn.. OH well... She did eat quite a lot of the chicken. Hehe... She said it was good. And I'm happy that she enjoyed my cooking.

Oh.. Just in case some of you guys are wondering. I marinated my own chicken and marinated my own wedges. I cut the potatoes and stuff. Including the fruit platter. Oh well, we didn't really eat all the fruits, coz it was too much. :s

Well, it was a good night really. we spent some time exchanging presents. I received my first christmas present. A 2005 botanical organiser. It was a beautiful organiser. A little to nice to be used. But I'm instructed to use it anyway. Sheesh... Oh well....

Wanxin also spend sometime in my room taking pictures with my hp. Haha... Being her usual self, she took pictures of my teddy bear which my Darling gave me. Hee... Doing a few actions like gazing at the scenery outside my room, talking on the handphone, and getting struggled by Wanxin. Sheesh, was fun lah... then I drove her home. On the way, went to meet Chewpeng to pass her her christmas present. I hope they all liked their present. Bought practical stuff for them. Been broke, no money to buy better things. :( Oh well...

Spent some time at Wanxin's place, talking again. And she was showing me all her stuff like her new skirt which was quite nice, which she bought from Yahoo! Auction. She also pass me some Malaysian Immigration card so that I can write it before I go to KL. Was going to KL to see my DARLING. Then I was missing him so much. And now, I still miss him. Every part of him, every scent of him. hehehe...

Of course I miss Wanxin too. It's a pity we didn't spend so much time together. Due to busy schedules. Well, I was on MC for 2 weeks. Oh well... That's about it on 23 Dec.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i was beginning to think that you will not write abt the 23rd celebration. Haha! and you did! Oh well, heres a tricky qns, u miss your bf or me more? Better give a satisfied answer or else your dearest umbrella will get it from me! Haha!

Meow, Wanxin

Alethea said...

Ah... don't like that lah... What I wrote in the blog is true one. How would you answer if I asked you, you miss me or your boyfriend more?

Frankly speaking, I miss my mother the most now. I miss everyone else at the same level. Maybe not all at the same level. But you know somethings cannot be said here. I know everyone knows my relationship with my mother. hehe..

小小彬 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛