Tuesday, January 11, 2005

17 Dec

Haha.. Another late blog...

Well, that morning, I met up with my JC friends for breakfast. Kaili was the first to reach as usual. I was a little late. Reached at 9.10am. Well, We were suppose to reach the Burger King at Yishun. And I was staying at Novena, the rest stayed at places like Yishun (anyway, Kaili was the first to arrive), Sembawang and Seng Keng. According to my intuition, *lol* they would have arrive BK in at the most 20 mins? hahaha... Oh well........ Bleah...

It was good to see each other again. Brought me to the day when I played basketball for our team, netball, marathon and those days where we will just laze around in college. haha..

Kaili looks the same, as cheerful and bubbly as ever. She's like always there when I chat with her on MSN. haha.. :P Doreen, become prettier already lor. Hair is longer, and she perms the ends of her hair. Very nice. Her smile still as cute as ever lah. Haha.. :P Tricia... Hmmmm The one who set the time and came the latest. Hahaha... Anyway, she is still as crappy as ever, teasing here and there. Oh, she permed her hair too. Looks nice, but she didn't want to show it as, as in let it down to show its natural beauty. Hmmm... She said she looked "Auntie". But I don't think so leh. Evon, still the same lor. So skinny and I think she lost weight again lor. Looks like she's been busy with so much things. She almost couldn't make it for our little JC gathering. hehehe...

Was a short time together. Was it felt good to see each other again. It was almost 1 year that we last met each other? Hehe.. I guess the bond is still there, though I was in JC for only 1 year.

3 comments:

valkylie said...

lol... thanks ah... me glad i still looks the same... heng.. not look older than last time... hahahaha... phew...

小小彬 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛