Thursday, December 02, 2004

Wisdom teeh extraction.... :(

Just a little update on myself...

I had 2 wisdom teeth, on the left side extracted on Monday afternoon. Luckily that day I ate as much as I want. Hehe.. I ate chocolates, I ate anything that I could get my hands on...I had bloody gums...

Oh well... Been eating fish porridge everyday....
  • Monday evening I had fish porridge,
  • Tuesday morning I had digestive biscults with milk,
  • Tuesday lunch I had fish porridge,
  • Tuesday dinner I had fish with century egg porridge,
  • Wednesday morning I had bread with milk,
  • Wednesday lunch I had fish porridge,
  • Wednesday dinner I had chicken porridge...
  • And Today!!! I'm going to have fish porridge for lunch AGAIN!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... Am I suppose to lose weight? Hmmm... I had durian cake last night though.. hehehe.. Was so nice and soft. Oh.. The other day? I had a piece of ferrero chocolate... Melted it in my mouth and bite the nut on the right side of my mouth.. Woo... hehehehehe....

Hai... I'm going to have another 2 teeth extracted this coming Tuesday morning! Ahhhhhhh Help me........................... :(

No comments: