Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sunday Sunday......

Darling msged me quite early in the morning ah.. hehe.. But I was awake long time ago. But didn't reply him coz I was busy doing some house stuff. Went to Toa Payoh market to buy some pork, chicken and veggies. According to mom, the food are a little cheaper there. Hmmm... Bought some "Cheew Kuay" and some pancakes with cheese fillings for breakfast.

Reached home and started to scan my computer for virus and helped Daddy to defrag his laptop. Laze around... Then got changed and headed for Little India for lunch. Coz this little puppy was having craving for India food... Dosai, Masala, etc... Hee... Ate somewhere near Mustafa so that we could shop there later. We had.... Erm... Paper Dosai, Masala Dosai, and Indian Donuts, and.. I don't know the names.. but it was a puffed up puff thingy and the white kuay which is a little sourish. Hee... They were ok... I ate nicer ones... Long ago. Haha...

Went to Mustafa to buy some adapters for Darling, looked for batteries for my personal alarm. Daddy almost lost patience, coz the service wasn't very good. Was only looking for batteries, and people were pointing here and there... Don't know where they were pointing also. Went round and round just to get one small stupid battery. Oh.. it's not the normal battery that we're talking about here. It's the extremely small ones. Not the button battery. Yeah.. hmmm.. oh well... the problem with big shopping centres.

Oh.. And Daddy called my cousin who's dealing with electronic products about my IPod. Oh well.. He told me not to buy yet, coz there's a new MP3 player coming out by Sony. And told me to buy a seperate hard-disk. Wanted the IPod coz I can listen music and store data mah. Convenient. But I guess... Oh well... See how lah. hee....

After Little India, we went to Ikea to buy new lamp shades for my mom's side table lamps. The old ones were dirty and... hmm not presentable anymore. Got 2 white ones, coz the ones that my mom wanted were out of stock! Sheesh... Wanted to go to Queenstown (or is it Queensway) shopping centre to look at Tee shirts to wear. I don't have anymore decent Tees to wear. Hmmm... But no time.. My uncle was already near my place to collect out old newspapers. Oh well... Some other time I guess. Sad sad....

Now am waiting for DINNER! Wooo... But first... Going to call my Darling first... hehehe....

No comments: