Sunday, December 05, 2004

Shopping and more shopping!!! - Saturday

Instead of heading for Union to see the salsa competition last night, I spent quality time with my mother. I think it was worth it. We went to the market in the morning and had the best handmade noodles in Singapore! Was yummy delicious. It was the one in Whampo market, the one that was shown in one of the food series on TV. Bought Nasi Lemak from the malay stall for lunch. Then went home for a while then head for the beauty salon at 12 noon.

I think my technique of taking care of my skin wasn't too thorough. Had quite a lot of oil clots embeded in my skin. Was a really painful process pinching the oils and white/black heads out and pimples. I did the AHA facial as well... Was so itchy! They said it was the skin renewing process, that's why. Oh well.. ITCHY AH....... Look like a red face girl now coz of all the extraction.

Reached home at about 4pm, only to find out that my brother ate my ta paued nasi lemak! Sad sad.. Oh well... My mom and I just had to go to the market hawker centre again to eat lunchie. Mom and I shared a plate of nasi lemak with egg, ikan bilis and cabbage. Darn! It was $2! Sheesh.. but still cheaper than in Melbourne lah. Oh well...

Reached home... rested for a while... Sent mom to the hair salon to do her hair, I went home to bum around, then pick mom up again. Folded the laundry. Help mom with cooking dinner.. I stir fried the veggies (kan na), and mom fried some salmon. We had those and pig stomach soup for dinner. Yum.....

After dinner, we decided to go shopping! Went to Bugis to walk walk... I wanted to see the skirt with the shorts sewn inside from OP, which I saw when I was with Wanxin. Hee.. Went to Seiyu to see it. Darn! They didn't have my size in the colour I wanted. Sad... Too bad lah... Went to walk around, see see look look... Then walked out of Seiyu, and I saw the OP shop! Wooo.. I got excited and went into the shop. And I saw the same skirt/shorts thingy that I wanted! And in my size! hehe.. I was so excited. I went to try and woo.. nice nice.. well, I think it was nice lah.. :P Mom thought that it was nice too. Naturally, I bought it. Hehehe.. Used my visa. :P But daddy pay. :S hehehehe...

Just walk walk... Went to those push carts shops looking for xmas presents. Saw a shawl shop, but the shawls were a little overpriced and too flowery to my and mom's liking. Went into Cold Storage to look at some sauces available. Bought some Campbell soups for next week's lunchs. Oh.. I'm going to extract my wisdom teeth on the right side of my mouth. So preparing some soft food. Wouldn't be able to eat solid food. Oh well...

We walked until shopping were starting to close. And we came another shawl push cart shop, and saw more nice shawls! This time at quite good prices. I bought one for myself of course. hehehe...

Was a nice day with my MOMMY!!! hee....


No comments: