Sunday, December 12, 2004

Really boring Sunday

I'm a little better today. Talked to boyfriend on the phone. He kinda know the situation now. I feel a little more at ease now than yesterday. I suppose the situation a little better. I was so vexed over so many things. I'm trying not to make anything any more difficult.

So the plan for KL trip:

24 Dec: Morning, 7am - Set off to KL
Afternoon, approx 12.30pm - Reach KL, meet bf (Woooooooo I can't wait).
- Go and have lunch together
- Shop shop, walk walk...
- Maybe teach bf and best friend to dance salsa
- Don't know if Gary is meeting his online pals
Evening, time not sure - Dinner treat from best friend's cousin
Night, time not sure - Go salsa? Maybe?

25 Dec: Morning, time not sure - Breakfast? Haha.. Don't know leh...
Afternoon, time not sure - Lunch treat from another cousin of best friend
- Shop at don't know where.
- Don't know if Gary is meeting his online pals
Evening, time not sure - Dinner with bf's parents/family.
Night, time not sure - More salsa???

26 Dec: Morning, time not sure - Breakfast? Haha.. Don't know also.. :P
- More shopping?
Afternoon, time not sure - Lunch together.... and last minute shopping?
Afternoon, about 3pm? - Return to Singapore via Train.
Night, about 10.30pm? - Touch down to Singapore! With boyfriend.. heee...

I hope all things goes well. NO... I'm not straining any friendship. Just needed to vent out some stuff. Not everyone is perfect right?

I'm so happy that Darling is such an understanding boyfriend. I'm so glad to have you dearie... I know you're fed up. So am I. But nothing much I can do but try to compromise everything. :) Love you darling......... *kisses kisses*

No comments: