Thursday, December 02, 2004

Oopppsss....

Looks like I haven't been blogging since I came back! Oh well... I see not much of a reason to since I'm back in Singapore.

Well, I have been talking to Darling everyday on the phone now. Even if we got nothing to talk about, haha.. but our conversation always seems to be interesting with no topics. :P Sounds psycho? Neh... it's call the power of love, despite whatever happened.

Came back on the 19 Nov. Hee.. In time for Chinny baby's 21st birthday. Why would I miss such an important date right? hee... I was so sly... Bleah... No one knew I was coming home except Pheli and Boon Cheong. Heard that Boon Cheong got so excited that he was dropping hints to Chinny. Hmmm... Bad bad Boon Cheong. Hahaha... :P Oh... Chinny baby was so touched and surprise until she.... hmmm kekekekekekekekekeke... I shan't say it here. Go read her blog. Haaa.... :P

Hmmm For the first week of my stay here in Singapore, I have been out everyday! hmmm Went out with Chewpeng, Wanxin, Poly friends, Salsa friends.. ha... yah... I can't remember what I did... But I know I was tired. hahahaha...

Hey for all those who haven't meet me ah.... You better! hahaha.. I'm just kidding. I just miss some of you guys! Hmm like another group of poly friends...... Perhaps like Kam, who's getting married... (sheesh), Shirley, Marcus, Jeremia, Ivy, May, Weiheng (where's my kayaking?), and many many more lah... the list just goes on.. You know who you are... So find a date that you're free and let me know! haha.. It's easier.. coz I'm always free... :P

Oh... I miss my DARLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH............ :'( Boo hoo hoo.. the nights are so different without him. oops.. hahaha... Yeah.... DARLING......... I miss your ban mee.... I miss your ever rubbish stories.... I miss your hugs...... I miss your... erm... EVERYTHING! You know lah.. We always talk on the phone... DARLING................... *For the rest... don't puke when you see this.. :D)

No comments: