Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Monday, Tuesday....

Monday monday.... We woke early in the morning, waited for Chewpeng and we went to Cold Storage together to buy ingredients to make Strawberry Cheesecake and Fruit Jelly. We spent about an hour in the supermarket. The hardest to find which the graham cracker crumbs. Hee... Oh well... bought bubble tea home and had lunch together.

Started work at about 1pm. It was fast to prepare, though we had to use a lot of strength beating the ingredients together. Baked the cake for an hour, letting it cool took a really long time... Then letting it chill in the fridge took another 3 hours. Sighz..

While during these long process, we made the fruit jelly. Boiled water and made the gelatin, put the fruits into the jelly moulds. Made about 2 ++ boxes of jelly. hehe...

Ate as much as I could that day coz Tuesday is the day I'm going to take out my wisdom teeth on the right side...

Tuesday........ Was the DREADFUL day...... Went to the dentist, dont know why I had so much injection yesterday. My cheek is swollen now. Sobzz... Was painful yesterday. Could feel the dentist pulling out my teeth. Yeah.. I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled out on the right side. :S Had 2 stitches too.. One for the lower gum, and another one for the upper gum. :(

Went home, couldn't eat anything. Took pain killers that took such a long time to take effect. Slept in the afternoon trying to forget about the pain. Woke up at about 5. Sheesh, I could barely talk! I was like "mmmMMm mmmMMm MMMmmm" Unless Kok Fei, my brother in NCC, called me and thought I was sleeping. And laughed so loudly. Sobz sobz... Soong Fee called me about the Salsa party at Chijmes. She too thought that I was sleeping. :S

Couldn't eat anything last night too. Not even porridge. Sighz.. Had cream of chicken soup and just drink everything down. Took my medicine, then mommy came back. We went to NTUC for a while to get some stuff for my brother, for his NS. Haha.. Brother going NS tomorrow! :P

Oh well, I drove to NTUC. Then Mommy was laughing loudly to tease me. Sobzz... Coz I couldn't laugh at all. So painful. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( Oh well....

Chatted with Darling last night... Bleah... Sighz..... I miss you so much.

It's going to be Cream of Mushroom soup for lunch later! haha..

No comments: