Wednesday, December 15, 2004

In a really good mood!

Opps.. I didn't blog yesterday... Well, it was a highly anxious day. I was eagerly waiting for my exam results. Out of 4 units, I had 3 confirmed pass units. I am VERY sure that I couldn't have failed any of my subjects. It was the subject that I studied most for. I really had a hard time coping with my exams really. I had 3 papers in 2 days. Was like consecutively having exams without having a break. I ALMOST DIED. Am glad it's over. I know I cannot expect great results.

Anyway, besides my eagerness, I went jogging in the morning, talked to my DEAREST DARLING online. Hee... And chatted with Luther, Chin Fee, Pheli, Adeline, Dan... OMG.. I just got confused who was who.. hehe... Ok.. To say it simplier, the Salsa Gang. The Salsa gang is planning a Christmas party at Riz Carlton. Having a Presidential Suite. Pot luck Party with I think LOADS of Salsa.

Went to the dentist in the afternoon. My appointment was 12.30pm, but only got to see him at 1.30pm. :S And I took less than 5 minutes in the room. I think everyone knows that I took out 4 wisdom teeth. I went to take my stitches on my gums yesterday. Yes! I can eat anything now. hehe...

Meet Chewpeng at 2pm, went to Funan IT Mall to get her router cum modem to split her internet connection between her PC and laptop. *Don't look at me, I don't know anything... :D Just kidding.. will help as much as I can.* She bought a laptop bag cost $98 too. :S Sheesh and it's not for herself. :S Oh well... Went to Raffles City to look at some stuff.. haha.. cannot say it here. For some people... Just in case he reads my blog. :P Chewpeng bought a Tigger Booties for her nephew. So cute! hehe.. I then headed for my Mom's office to go together to collect my laptop which I have sent for servicing earlier. I spoilt the keyboard, and I think that there's a lot of spyware in my laptop too. Now it's as good as NEW. Yeah......

Went to Orchard to catch a movie with my mother. We watched The Polar Express. Was really quite a nice movie. Makes me feel so "christmasy". Though it's a children's movie, but my mom and I agreed that we enjoyed the show. After which we headed to Newton to get some Satays and Cheng Teng. Heee....

Oh... and Today? Why am I in such a good mood? Coz I just receive my results... I pass all my subjects! Hehehe... Am very excited now. I knew that there's a mistake somewhere... But it means that I have to study smart next semester. Oh man............ PHEW..... And I'm so excited to meet my Darling..............

Shit....... my body is sooo aching......... Went jogging again this morning........ :S

No comments: