Thursday, November 04, 2004

Slacking around...

I'm just waiting for Darling to come over for dinner. Cooked bee hoon with cabbage, carrots, eggs and stewed can pork. And some other secret ingredients. haha.. :P Oh.. and some veggies with mushrooms which I cooked for Ika this afternoon. She gave me half. Oh well.. Hmm... So... Bee hoon with veggies...

Was really down on Tues night. After Dear left for Jason's place to study... I was hooked on the Internet. Was chatting with so many people. And one of those people who made my day was Biaoda. He sent this video of me and Boon Cheong teaching him a move. Boon was doing all the talking... I don't know why I kept smiling. :) Was touched by what Biaoda said too. Oh well... Salsa when I'm back yah? Though I'm really rusty in Salsa now. :(

Then I was talking to my ex bf.... Sighz..... all the past... Sheesh.. Oh well... He and I are just friends now. Probably good friends since we kinda know each other quite well. Of course... :/ Racked up so much on the past too. Was disappointed in the relationship, close friends knew what happened. Oh well.. Too bad..

Wednesday was good... haha.. I woke up last, because I slept at 6am. hehehe... :P Woke up, cooked instant noodles for lunch, then cooked sago... want to master the act of cooking sago. haha. :P Tried the sago with some non-fat milk and palm sugar. Nice.. Yum.. hahaha... So cheap too! The whole packet of sago is only 99 cents and the sugar was at least $1.50. And so much. hmm... compared to the $4 ones at the restaurant. :S and it's hot.. bleah.. Mine is nice and cold. And I cleaned my room. Because of the exams, my rooms has become so dirty.. and Darling always coming to my room and sometimes walk with his shoes in.. *angry face* Oh well... After all this I did facial.. Haha.. mask, scrub, everything.. hehehehhe.. :P Oh well.. just pampering myself a little. Time pass damn fast man... before I knew it, it was already evening. Time to cook dinner. Made some chicken wings ( was so nice.. hehehe.. :P secret receipe) and instant soups :( Had a piece of cheesecake bought from coles. :/ Then Dear called me... Asking me to go to his place, despite having a paper the next day. He said he wanted company. :S I was wondering what can I do when I reach his place.. haha.. Oh well.. Didn't go until I went to wish Sarchin a Happy Birthday... Reached Dear's place at 10pm. Chatted for a while, then we took a nap together. Was suppose to wake him up an hour later. But he woke up before I could wake up to wake him up. Oh well.. Then couldn't sleep... laze around a bit.. while he studied and chatted with me at the same time. Hmmm Then "bu zhi bu juai" I fell asleep.. :/

Thursday(today) morning, of course I woke up first. Surfed the net for a while. And of all websites, I went to surf for Hotel 81. Haha.. And I saw they have links to Singapore food website like the makansutra and Singapore unofficial food website. Shit, I regreted going to the website man. I was so so so hungry.. :( I miss my chilli crab, pepper crab, scallop with brocolli, lobster. hahahaha... Started waking Darling up at 10am.. but he only managed to wake up after 10.30am. Hmm... We left his place together, I went home while he continue his dreadful journey to uni, to meet Joe and Jason to study last minute stuff. He got a paper today.. Poor thing...

Well, I slack for awhile.. Then Ika came home with veggies and mushrooms, and told me that she wanted to eat veggies, but asked me to teach her how to cook. Hmm She didn't have all the ingredients to cook the veggies lah. So I had to supply some garlic and oyster sauce. Glad that she enjoyed the veggies. She gave me half. :/ Was too much for me to have for lunch, so keeping it for dinner.

Went to Carnegie to buy some conditioner, nutella, milk, pocket and box tissues, carrot and eggs to put in the bee hoon, and take away duck rice for lunch. Yummy.. One of the nicest duck rice I've eaten. Really.

Then I slack again! Bathed, and slack.. hahhaa.. Shit lor.. then, go and prepare dinner. Shit, and Darling is only coming for dinner at 8+. :( I scared he hungry after exams, so made sure dinner was ready by 6.30pm. But... He choose to play table tennis with Jason. :/ Sighz.. OH well... Bee Hoon not nice already cannot blame me...

Made sago for dessert somemore.. Later.. he kena from me.. hmph...

till then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! i've got a mention on your blog!! yay!! haha.... i've got a mention, i've got a mention... haha.. =) really touched by what i said? what did i say?? cheers!~
-biaoda-

Alethea said...

well... things to make my day. :)