Monday, November 01, 2004

Oh no.. I can't study... :(

Alright.. I'm left with 2 papers... Had 2 papers today... Gees.. And my next paper is tomorrow! And I can't study!!! My brain is so so tired... And yet I don't want to sleep coz I know I haven't study today. :( Sheesh...

Am having this stupid runny nose.. No.. I'm not having a flu. It's the weather... Too much pollen in the air makes my nose crazy.. ARGH

Alright, about my next paper.. It's data communications and networking. It's a subject which you must understand and sort of memorise some of the answer for the questions. SHIT.. And I hate to memorise.. Bleah... Okiez... Just in case you don't know what I had today. I had System Design and Implementation, which require a lot of understanding and analysing, and system security and privacy, which require understand and some memorising. Bleah.. My brain is.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh well.. On the brighter side, Dear dear met me for lunch. Went to KFC. On budget meals.. Yeah, fast food here is cheap compare to normal food. Haha.. Normal food as in non-junk food. :/ He paid for lunch.. I only paid $1 for lunch. haha.. :/ Bought some minties from 7-Eleven for the next paper to destress.. haha.. Almost finished the whole mint.. :s

After my paper, went to look for dear... at Jason's place.. then went home............ and...... Did nothing! Too tired.......... Oh well.. I hope everything will be fine tomorrow...

Till then............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be over soon. work hard!!!!

garywishingalethfrmfarawayland

Alethea said...

thanx gary.. will try to survive... :)