Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I'm so so dead...

Today is a totally F***ed up day... I woke up early this morning to study for my data communications and computer networks exam. The exam was in the afternoon.. sighz.. was happily studying whatever the tutor said would come out for the exams. She said it so surely that it would be 101% that it will be in the exams, though she said 99%... sighz...........

It was so nice and sunny the whole morning. Was so hot until I had to on my fan too... When I walked out of my house, to walk to uni, it was slightly windy.. And met Dear at Jason's place to pass him my keys.. He wanted to meet me for dinner and wanted to wait in my room for me... And I had to borrow Jason's umbrella because the rain suddenly started pouring.. Was not so bad at first, and when I'm only 5 mins away from uni, it poured like a mad thunderstorm... It invented Jason's umbrella a few times.. I had to seek shelter... If not, I will be soaked.. and his umbrella will suffer the same faith as my umbrella. Just the other day, when I was walking to uni for my assignment interview, it was the same thunderstorm that broke my poor umbrella.. Now I'm without an umbrella. sighz...

I tried calling Eunice to seek shelter, but she was stuck in uni because of the rain.. sheesh.. Oh man... and I forgot which unit is Siong Ying is in.. and it would be quite weird for me to go to Siong's place to seek shelter.. Hmm... Anyway, when the rain will easing, I hurried my way to uni.

Walked to uni then to the race course. Yeah, my exams are held in the race course.. OH well... Was still rainy.. but wasn't that bad I guess. but worse conditions than in Singapore. Went to the exam hall with my jeans totally wet....... :(

During my 10 mins of reading time, I'm like... WTF are the questions talking about. It's nothing of the "cheem" stuff that the tutor was talking about. In fact it's all the memorising of all the simple stuff.. Okok.. Not really simple.. But I was really catch by surprise.. I didn't memorise anything.. But instead... Trying to understand what each concepts meants and applying it. SHIT... I was so dead. So So DEAD.... I was answering the questions basing on what I remember during tutor presentations, lecture talks and what I learnt back in NYP. Sheesh. That was how bad it was...... sighz.. I left the exams hall early too.. coz... Hai.......... Left one question completely blank.. 5 marks gone................ Don't know what the hell it is talking about. :( and I can't guarantee the rest of the questions too. :(

Sighz......... 3 papers down in 2 days!!! My poor overloadd, overworked brain.... And I'm not so brainy as well. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( One more paper to go.. and don't feel like studying.......... hai....................

Anyway, met Dear for dinner.... Went to Sunny's, ate combination fried noodles... Yum... Had a small bowl of sago.... cost $4. sheesh.. haha. but was dears's treat.. :P Went home and he helped me RELAX....... yeah.. so.. the day ended... quite good...........

Till then...

No comments: