Thursday, October 14, 2004

What's the meaning of this? Tell me someone...

I really don't know what I have done. Why does someone you love needs to hide things from you? Do I have to find it out myself? I'm feeling quite hurt at the moment. Is it so shameful to be with me? Ok, I admit I'm not the prettiest or sexiest girl around. I don't have the 33-24-33 kind of figure. No I don't have the height 170cm. Ok, fine, I don't have all these, then why ask me? I have feelings too. I'm supposed to feel secure. Yeah, I do feel some love sometimes, but I don't feel the security.. What should I do? Why does all my relationship end up like that? I HATE it.. Did we rush in too quickly? FARK.......................................

Shit, my eyes are so red... And no.. I won't cry. I won't cry for any guy. No way.

2 comments:

kAm said...

Gosh! what happened! what did ur evil bf do?

Alethea said...

hey... hai.. he secretly hide another friendster and has 2 friends.. both girls... status single, and put pic somemore... :( the one i'm in, dont have his picture.. and 3 friends, one of them is me, the other 2 are friends from Monash (both guys). :(