Friday, October 29, 2004

Thank you everyone...

I'm really touched by everyone's actions and concern. I'm not trying to display any sort of how mean the person is to me. Just that I don't understand what went wrong with the friendship until it was writen on a blog and I had to find it out myself. And even if I had privately msged you, you've chosen to put it on the blog without answering much.

Well, this is my blog, and I will write things that concerns me, be it I took it from else where. Since it's already a copied and paste thing about me and people are not happy about it, if you want it as a real privacy, don't write it on a blog. A blog is an online thing and anyone can access it and read and who knows what will happen. *sheesh, am I getting technical here?* Exams.. haha.. Ok, I won't copy and paste anymore, and just write my interpretation of what the whole thing means. Oh well... Sometimes interpretation do get wrong. Others may help me with it. Oh well... :/

I'm feeling much much better now. You guys can say that I'm giving my guy one more chance. I don't wanna feel too bugged down by anymore broken relationships (friends or boyfriends or whatever). I just need to study now. He is still nice to me and appears repentant after the whole incident. He even planned what to do after the exams.. *hehe* Oh well... Will take things easy and see how things goes.. :S

You can say that we're back to the lovey dovey mood again. Where I cook, he cuddles etc. But we've been really busy and stressed studying hard. Plus the weather here is cold again, but the forecast says that it will be better soon. A max of 30 degrees on Sunday. Yesterday was a cooling 18 degrees. :S Nice weather for sleeping. LOL...

Just a quick update of what's about to come. I might be arriving Singapore earlier than expected. I don't know when, depending on which date I can get a return home ticket. If not, I will definitely be back on the 18 Dec and flying off on probably the last week of Dec of first week of Jan. That's because I have to do a summer unit that starts on 5 Jan and ends on 18 Feb. I will miss Chinese New Year at back. But I guess it could be worth it. I'll be getting my Bachelors by the end of 2005. *yuppie* And I most probably doing some subjects to be CISCO certified.

You won't hear much from me on the blog for the next 2 weeks or so. Will be studying, exams starts next Monday. 2 papers on that day.. *sobs* and another paper the next day. That is 3 papers within 2 days. Oh well...

Haha.. a note to a good friend in salsa.. I will try to comment back into my own blog, but sometimes I prefer to talk/chat to the person online so that I can get more understanding out of everything. Hmm get what I'm saying? *winks*So.. come online more often! haha.. Like I will be online that often.. But I will try! ;)

Till then...

No comments: