Friday, October 01, 2004

Lunch at Merry's place...

Opps... I haven't been updating for 3 days already? Oh well... I guess I have to make whatever I remember!

Yup, I want to record everything possible that is happening in my life in Melbourne. ;) All the sweet and good moments.

Lets see, on Wednesday, Tjun came over to my place to "pick" me up. And we left my house at 10.45am because I wasn't really ready yet. :( Was trying to calculate my expenses. Gees.. I really spent a lot this month. :(

On our way to Caulfield, we met Jason and walked together. When we reached Caulfield, Merry wasn't there yet. Alan was patiently waiting for all of us. Went to Coles to buy some drinks and snacks to Merry's. Merry finally arrived at 11.30am and we took a tram to her place. We were all really very hungry because we didn't eat breakfast. Was such a long walk to her place from the tram stop where we stopped. :S Oh well...

Merry is quite a cook! She prepared coca cola chicken, seasame oil chicken with brocollis and cauliflower, carrots and snow peas, and beef rendang. Was really nice.. but too much food... On top of that, Alan cooked Klang Bak Kut Teh. Was good.. Different from Singapore style. Klang Bak Kut Teh has different kind of mushrooms in it as well as adding herbs on top of the spice packet. There were so so so so so so much food. I really ate till the brim. Almost felt like vomitting. And there were still left overs! sheesh.. I took away 3 pieces of the coca cola chicken. Merry returned me a packet of chips that I bought because she also couldn't finish it. Oh well...

By the time we left Merry's place, it was already 3.15pm. We took the tram down to Carnegie. Tjun and Jason tried their luck not to buy a tram ticket. Because it was going to be only a 10 min ride and was not worth buying a full 2 hour ticket. I validated my met card. Yeah.. Who knows, the Met ppl were on the TRAM! Sheesh, Jason immediately went to buy a ticket. Poor Tjun didn't have enough coins. :( I also ran out of coins. Dearie and I got of the tram and Tjun went to a pizza store to buy a drink just to get coins to buy the tram ticket. :S Oh well...

When we reach Carnegie, we walked around to look for table tennis balls. Went to the Prince Entertainment Center and bought 3 - 3 stars balls for A$8. Madness... Oh well, it was a good ball. :S *Stilll.... sheesh*

We went over to my place for Jason to pass the photos from Puffing Billy to me. He then left Dear and me alone. Oh well... We took a rest... was so so full from lunch. I prepared Dearie some dinner - rice and sauages and burger patties (from BBQ). I didn't eat. Was too full.. Almost had gastric though.. But couldn't eat.. too full. :S

The night was sweet still in the end.. *details spared* LOL...

No comments: