Sunday, October 17, 2004

Lazy Sunday...

Yeah, I do read comments on my blog. Thankie Chin, yeah, it's hard. Sometimes I wish I'm at home. And have someone to vent my stupidity to (my Mom). Just that my boyfriend and I are getting closer everyday I think. But there are still a lot of things to learn about each other. And I know that we're not perfect, which might lead me to some sort of jealousy. I never believe that a relationship is always rosy anyway. It's good to know things early then to know later. Let him know how I feel, which I did, clarify... Yeah.. I guess... At least I'm not hiding things from him. Oh well...

Haa.. I woke up the earliest among the 3 of us today. 10.30am. then Jason, 11am. Darling was the last as usual... I checked email.. Dont know why so long also. hahaha.. Jason and Darling cooked lunch.. Haha.. We had Ee mee and chicken burger pattie(dont know keep for how long already. LOL...) and some veggies. Oh well... After that we all headed to Darling's room to do our work. Hmm I came home at 3pm though. Could get much work done with all the "pian tai" things that was talking around in the room. :D

Neh.. I had to come home to do my laundry if not I have nothing to wear for the week. Okok.. to be more specific, it's no underwear to wear. hahaha... :P Helping Darling to wash some of his clothes too. He ah.. hai.. dont know how long never wash clothes already..

Ok.. I just ate some ice cream. hahaha.. oops.. Am going to Darling's place after the laundry is done. He's cooking seafood mee.. yummy.. *drools*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

biaoda here, haha. are the com stuff there cheaper? don't think so right?? hmm... i also wanna eat!! i also wanna eat!! ok ok.. i know i not ya bf lahz... but i also wanna eat!!!