Thursday, October 14, 2004

Alright... He's half forgiven...

Was interrogating him when I was in the bus going home about what I saw on the Internet. He claims it's nothing, and I "pretended" to throw "little lady's temper". Then he asked if I had dinner, and I haven't had dinner yet. Oh sigh... He was nice enough to save some dinner for me.. I was almost too lazy to go over, because I had to bring my own laptop so that I can do whatever I want while he do his work. He was so nice to offer to come over to "pick" me up and carry my stuff. And the night was so so so so cold. How to refuse? Shit... He even fed me dinner.. Sounds sweet huh? Am I too soft hearted? Oh sigh again... Or am I just being over sensitive? Oh sigh again...

But I guess I will never understand certain things. I still have so many things to learn. Maybe I shouldn't trust people so easily... nono.. I shouldn't say that, I should just be a bit more wary about my surroudings here.

Felicia Cho (just in case ppl dont know who I'm talking about, she's a good friend in the hot salsa scene.) just called me to check if I was ok. Yeah, of course I'm ok. Just a little sad when i find out things that I'm not supposed to find out... Just like the song "I've never been to me", the line "I've seen some things that I ain't suppose to see". But I already saw it. How? Hai...

I'm so lazy to do my programming.. hahaha.. shit... :P But I guess I will manage it tomorrow and over the weekend.. BLEAH..... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dont know what kind of stupid feeling I'm feelign now also.. SIGHzzz.. Loved, confused, frustrated? haiiiiiiiiiiiiii I wish I'm more perfect...

2 comments:

chinfee said...

hey dear.. somehow you dont seem very happy. *scrunches up face* Its tough there being alone without family, esp when you're so close to your family at home.. But dont be too depressed. I really dont wanna pry into your personal life, but at the rate you're going, you're showing alot more signs of unhapppiness!!!!! :( if you needa rant, just msg me k. dont always go cooking and cleaning and boyfriend.. you got girlfriends ard oso!

Anonymous said...

I agree. You have all of us. Although we are miles away, the internet keeps us together. There's always msn chat. I have webcam! Yay. Anything must tell us ok.

Fel