Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Tipsy

It's about 1.40am now. Just finish talking to Raymond at 1.15am. Feeling a little better than just now. Been lazing since Raymond left. I think I drank a little too much today. I shouldn't have bottoms up. :S Silly me... Am feeling a little sicko now.. Though NOT high.. Geees...

Oh... It was Edwin's birthday today(Raymond's brother). Went to New Quay near Spencer Street Station. We were suppose to have dinner at Cargo. For some reason, the kitchen was closed when I got there. It was only 9.30pm! Gees... Aussies are really lazy, don't want to earn our Asian money huh. It's ok.. We went to somewhere else and had a good time drinking and laughing and PIZZAs.. Yummy... I guess I was drinking down my sorrows as well...

That's all from me for now. Am feeling tired after much alcohol in me. Need to sleep... Drown my upsetness. Will blog again later what happened yesterday.