Thursday, September 23, 2004

Here it goes...

Alright, it's now 10.16am. I'm having my usual weekly mask. The beautician said that it will help to get rid of the scars from my face. Till now, I see no results. Oh well... Sighz... How do I get rid of the scars that I've been having after having chicken pox. No, I didn't scratch my chicken pox, it just there after it's over. :( I wish I have that porcelain skin again.

Ok, about yesterday. I had my presentation. It wasn't the best presentation. I made quite a number of mistakes during the presentation. Not that I didn't prepare for it, I knew what was going on, just that when the tutor asked me questions, I was a little blocked. No heart to present properly also. Yeah, I guess I was still affected by what happened. :( I had 1.95/3. The previous presentation I scored a 3/3. Oh well.. I still have another presentation to go to pull up my marks. I think I will score. Kind of enjoy this subject, Data Communications and Computer Networks, though not the easier subjects. The assignment is a killer, no idea what it's talking about. Will figure it out soon.

Well, after my presentation I had an hour's break. Went to Coles to walk around. Bought a deodoriser for my room carpet. Yeah, the carpet is so smelly. Can smelly it when I was doing some crunches and push ups. Yeah, I do exercise. Trying to lose weight, I'm too fat. Need to lose those flabs. Oh, I bought some starburts gummies too. Just finished it this morning. Oopps... :P

Alright, it was System Security and Privacy tutorial. Was a boring tutorial, though I do learn something out of it. There were presentations by other students, some of which I didn't pay much attention too.. And I started to drift into my own wonderland. :S OH well...

Sighz, I had a dinner break after this tutorial. He will usually called me up for dinner after his gym. But my phone didn't ring. *Big sigh* Went to block K, and saw Mel. We chatted for a while. And kind of agreed that I should let him cool down. That I know, the only problem was that I don't know when he's going to cool down. And I don't know how to approach him too. :(

Oh well, lecture was on system security again. And I don't remember what's the lecture about. Need to refer to the notes. And I drifted again during lecture. SHIT LAH... I really need my concentration, but to know that someone is mad at me. Probably misunderstood me. :(

Anyway, back to some crazy stuff. After lecture, I went to Cargo then to (I don't remember what's the name of the restaurant) which is at New Quay which is near Telstra Dome which is near Spencer Street Station for Edwin's birthday. It was quite a crazy night. Edwin and I bottom's up a glass of wine. Sheesh, and he still took glasses after glasses. I had 2 glasses of wine, almost full glass. Both of which, I bottom's up. I was alright, but I was just being myself as usual. But people always think that I'm high. Which I was not, I was as RED as a LOBSTER. Oh well.. Was quite happening lah. I know that Edwin was high... hahaha... Opps.. Should have seen him. So funny... He was laughing like... hahahahhaa.. OH welll......

Raymond was as sweet as usual. Drove all of us home. In the car, I found out that my weird dream was similiar to the movie "My Princess Diary". Ok, I have NEVER watch it before. It's just so weird. Oh well...

I was the last to reach home obviously. Raymond and I had a heart to heart talk. I won't say what we said, but he said things that I would say to another person who's in my situation. Anyway, it was good to know a guy's point of view about this. Just that I haven't got the guts to do what I want to do. And I need to do it soon, I'm suppose to meet him this Saturday to go shopping for birthday presents.

Ok, I think I blabber enough for now. I will see how today goes. Till then again...

Love,
Alethea

No comments: